Bootable Windows 10 From USB Flash Drive. Usually, Windows is installed on the computer with the DVD. If you think that installing Windows through a USB flash drive is very easy to do. If you use new hardware, you need to select Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) from the Basic Input / Output System (BIOS). To install Windows through a USB flash drive, you must use third-party software. You can find out more about this post.
The Best Way to Create Bootable Windows 10 From Flash Drive
If you want to change your Windows update or Windows version, windows will be installed by booting the flash drive. By installing these windows your computer will be seen in a new form. You only need to connect the flash drive to your computer’s USB and the flash drive must be above 4 GB. See how the flash drives have been bootable.
- First, you need to Download Windows 10 latest version from Wikidesks.com recent post.
- Your preferred version is to be downloaded and the file must be in the ISO format.
- Then Download Rufus from the official page.
- You can see the Download button and download the latest version.
- After download open the Rufus Software.
- Under Device, select the USB flash drive with at least 4GB of space.
- Under Boot selection, click the Select button on the right.
- Select the downloaded ISO image file
- Click the Open button.
- Then, click on the button image option to the dropdown and select the Standard Windows installation.
- Click the Partition Scheme and select GPT option.
- Use the Target system drop-down to select the UEFI (non-CSM) option.
- Show Advanced drive properties section will be default settings.
- File system and Cluster size section will be default settings.
- Click the Show advanced format options button, and tick Quick format and Create extended label and icon files options are selected.
- After finishing all steps click the Start button.
When complete all steps and finish process the bootable the software will show you a Completing message. Then you can install your windows on your computer from the flash drive.